Instead of promising future utility, Jetpacks will be functional on the day of release. Use your Jetpack with your favorite avatar in the Jadu App to have your NFTs fly around the real world as playable characters.
Jetpacks can be worn immediately by Meebits but this is just the first step in giving hundreds of current and future 3D avatar NFT collections a uniform way to interact & play with each other. Fluf Word, VOID: Imma Degen and more collections coming soon!
Besides working in AR, Jetpacks will also be wearable in various virtual worlds. We have already built Jetpack support for The Sandbox and more worlds are coming soon. We’ll strive to make jetpacks compatible with every major collection and metaverse.
Fly in Augmented Reality
& Wear in Virtual Worlds
Same as the Jadu Jetpack
+ Dark Mode
16 Sep 21
11 am PST
For more details & discussions join us on the Jadu Mirrorverse Discord!
How do I buy?
You can mint a Jetpack here for 0.111 ETH on Thursday September 16th at 2pm PST. Presale will begin at 11am PST. After they sell out you can buy from other owners on OpenSea.
How do Jetpacks work?
The Jadu app makes avatars playable. Once you own a Jetpack you can login to the Jadu App using your wallet. This will bring your Jetpack to AR. Any compatible avatar can then wear your Jetpack to fly around the real world.
What is Jadu?
Jadu is an award winning team of Augmented Reality (AR) pioneers. Our work has been shown at Sundance, Tribeca and the Barbican Center. Our AR is taught at USC and UC Berkeley. We’ve built realistic holograms of icons like Serena Williams, Lil Nas X and Vic Mensa. Our team members have played important roles in some of the most notable NFT drops including Grimes, TIME Magazine & Pussy Riot.
What is the Mirrorverse?
You need to download our Jadu App in order to access the Mirrorverse, an intersection between the real world and the Metaverse. Jadu is building a whole universe that will take 3D NFTs and allow them to live in the real world. Inside the Mirrorverse, you can seamlessly move your NFT character around your local environment with a joystick.
How many Jetpacks are being saved for the team & promotion? Approx 150 Jetpacks will be set aside for the team & community giveaways.
What if I don’t have a Meebit?
Jetpacks will work with Meebits out of the box. More 3D avatar collections such as VOID: Imma Degen and Fluf World will soon follow. We’ve built public avatars into Jadu so you can buy and play with a Jetpack even if you don’t own any NFTs yet.
Are these generative?
No. Each Jetpack is not unique. There are three different types of Jetpacks that we built in collaboration with Voxel Bunny. When you mint you have a 60% chance at a Common, 30% chance at a Rare and 10% chance of an Ultra Rare Trippy Pack. This collection focuses on utility rather than unique aesthetic traits.
What’s the Trippy Jetpack?
This is an Ultra Rare Jetpack created in collaboration with Trippy. Trippy has created the largest online psychedelic community with 1.7M followers on Instagram and curated over 1M in NFTs, including the legendary Alex Grey & Allyson Grey Genesis Drop. Since 2014, Trippy has been promoting many psychedelic & digital artists, some of which have gone on to become prominent figures in the NFT space. These relationships have evolved into curating for SuperRare. Only 111 Trippy Jetpack's will ever exist.
What is Augmented Reality (AR)?
Augmented reality is when you can place virtual objects in the physical world. The most widespread example of AR would be face filters or Pokemon Go. Jadu takes AR interactions to the next level with the Mirrorverse.
I’ve never collected an NFT.
Well, we would love for this to be your first! Drop by our Discord and our team would love to guide you through the process!
1/2— VOID - The Visitors of Imma Degen (@ImmaDegen) August 31, 2021
We're teaming up with @JaduHologram to bring to bring your VOIDs to life in AR, w the Jadu app. To celebrate, Jadu will be giving away a #Jetpacks NFT, + we're giving away 3 VOIDs; qualifying the winner for the upcoming #WynLambo release!
🚨#FLUFWORLD X #JADU Giveaway 🚨— FLUF (@FLUF_World) September 1, 2021
WIN a FLUF + a 3D JADU JETPACK to fly around in the Metaverse with.
TO ENTER: 👇
✅Follow @FLUF_World & @jaduhologram
✅Join JADU discord and react to the Giveaway bot. https://t.co/b9MbHDOjwX
1 winner randomly picked 9 September🐰🌎 pic.twitter.com/APHOQk7GFl